Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Marks - Mason
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- September 29th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 18th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 17th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- September 12th, 2008 (Friday) - 14 articles
- September 11th, 2008 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 3rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Marks - Mason|
Byrnsie and Patricia Marks of Natchez announce the engagement and impending marriage of their daughter, Kitty Danielle Marks, to Frank O. "Trey" Mason, III, son of Frank and Dewanna Mason of Ferriday.
The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of Hilory and Kathleen Harrison of Natchez, Bobby Marks of Lake St. John, and the late Neet Marks.
She is a graduate of Adams County Christian School of Natchez and Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. She is employed by Natchez Regional Medical Center as a radiologic technologist.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Lola Mae Mason of Rayville, the late Frank Mason Sr., Geneva Tarver of Ferriday, and the late Albert Tarver.
He is a 2001 graduate of Huntington High School and attended the University of Louisiana at Monroe studying criminal justice. He graduated from the Louisiana Wildlife Enforcement Training Academy in 2006. He is currently employed by Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries as a game warden.
The wedding will be Saturday, October 11, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at Grace United Methodist Church in Natchez.
A reception will follow at Natchez Community Center.
Family and friends are invited. Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|