Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Lurry - Murry
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- September 29th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 18th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 17th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- September 12th, 2008 (Friday) - 14 articles
- September 11th, 2008 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 3rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Lurry - Murry|
Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Lurry of Maurice, LA, announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Ginnie Lurry, to Jimmy Murry, II, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Murry of Sicily Island.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Larry and Janet Barron of Sicily Island, the late Virginia Barron, and the late Thomas and Gladys Lurry.
She is a 2002 graduate of Sicily Island High School, a 2006 graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a Bachelor of Arts, and a 2008 graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a Master of Arts. She is currently employed by the Catahoula Parish School Board as a speech-language pathologist.
The groom-elect is the grandson of Jessie and Norma Jean Vines of Sicily Island, Betty Killingsworth of Downsville, and the late Leo Murry.
He is a 2002 graduate of Sicily Island High School. Jimmy is currently employed by Blake International of Houma.
The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, September 27, 2008, at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center. A reception will immediately follow the ceremony.
Formal invitations will be sent.
The couple will make their home in Sicily Island.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|