Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Wiley - Domangue
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- September 29th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 18th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 17th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- September 12th, 2008 (Friday) - 14 articles
- September 11th, 2008 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 3rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Wiley - Domangue|
Alisa Wiley and Gary Domangue II, both of Monroe, were united in marriage August 8, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at Eva Church of God in Monterey. Bro. Kevin Sims officiated the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Bobby and Lisa Wiley of Jonesville and Reggie and Bobbie Aswell of Monterey. The groom is the son of Gary and Kathy Domangue of Monterey.
The church was decorated with red, orange and pink roses and Rhonda Wilson provided music.
The bride, given in marriage by her fathers, Reggie Aswell and Bobby Wiley, wore a white satin gown adorned with pearls, rhinestones and beads that featured a long train. Beading also adorned her mid-length veil. For her bouquet, she carried red roses and pearls.
The maid of honor, April Frith of Monterey, wore a red satin gathered gown and carried a bouquet of red and orange roses.
Bridesmaids were Miranda Chapman of Jonsesville, Gabrielle Mott of Jonesville and Paige Aswell of Monterey. They were attired in the same manor as the maid of honor.
Flower girl was Sydney Jo Winbrone.
Gary Domangue Sr. was best man. Groomsmen were Jamie Ellington of Philadelphia, MS, Blake Domangue of Vidalia, and Marshall Duncan of Ferriday.
Adriane Domangue was ring bearer.
Ushers were Ray McEntire of Harrisonburg and Aaron Charpentier of Monterey.
A reception followed on the lake bank across from bride's parents home.
The wedding cake was three tiers with red, pink and orange roses between each layer. The groom's Italian cream cheese cake was topped with chocolate-covered strawberries.
Assisting at the reception were Loree McCall of Natchez and Shelley Barnes of Ferriday.
Following a honeymoon in Orlando, FL, the couple has made their home in Natchez. The bride is a full time student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe and the groom is employed by Mountain Drilling Company.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|