Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Hulon D. Estis
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- October 29th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- October 22nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- October 15th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- October 10th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 1st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Hulon D. Estis|
Funeral services for Mr. Hulon D. Estis, 69 ,of Vidalia, were held at Young's Funeral Home today, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 2 p.m. with Bro. Tommy Estis officiating.
Interment followed at Heard Cemetery, Manifest, under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Estis was born November 22, 1938 in Manifest and passed away Saturday, September 27, 2008 at University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
He was a resident of Vidalia, a master carpenter and he served his country in the United States Navy.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Willis Samuel Estis and Ellen Sikes Estis; three brothers, Jack, Pat and J.C. "Monk" Estis; and a sister, Irma Heard.
Survivors include his wife, Elizabeth Estis of Vidalia; sons, Hulon D. Estis, II of Vidalia; brother, Ray Estis of Manifest; sister, Mary "Chee" Ford of Houma; and mother-in-law, Allie Campbell of Vidalia. He was a father-like figure to Dana Estis Nettles, Jackie P. Estis Jr., Loria Estis Collier, Ssgt. Robert Lively and Cornell Lewis. Other family members - Faye James of Ridgecrest, Barbara Kirby of Ferriday, David L. Estis of Mississippi, Nancy Brown of Slaughter, Rufus Estis of Houston, TX, and Delois Chambers of Pineville.
Pallbearers were Jackie P. Estis, Jr., Kenneth Estis, Steve Estis, Dean Nettles, Cornell Lewis and Randy Collier.
Honorary pallbearers were Josh Holmes, David L. Estis, Sr., and Robert Lively.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|