Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Heffner - McDaniel
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- October 29th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- October 22nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- October 15th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- October 10th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 1st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Heffner - McDaniel|
Amber Michon Heffner of Ferriday and David Ray McDaniel Jr. of Natchez were married June 28, 2008, at Vidalia Conference and Convention Center in Vidalia with Bro. Denny Braswell officiating.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Heffner of Ferriday and David McDaniel Sr. and Catherine McDaniel of Natchez.
The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a Mori Lee couture white satin mermaid gown embellished with sequins and crystal beads. The back of the gown laced to the waist with a semi cathedral train. The veil was edged in satin cording with sequins and beads. She carried a bouquet of white akita roses wrapped with pearls and iridescent amber ribbon.
Amy Campbell of Milwaukee, WI, sister of the bride served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Stephanie Mullins of New Orleans, Casey Stutzman of Vidalia, and Leighton McDaniel, sister of the groom, of Natchez. They wore amber colored crystal satin floor length skirts and matching tops with rhinestone accents.
Madyson Campbell, niece of the bride served as flower girl. Her dress was ivory and amber crystal satin. She carried a basket of white rose petals.
Michael Byrne of Baton Rouge served as best man. Groomsmen were Ben Willis, Travis Smith and Eric Byrne, all of Natchez. Tim Campbell, brother-in-law of the bride served as usher.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Lee Staggs and guitarist Tyler Brown.
A reception immediately followed the ceremony. Tables featured akita white roses arranged in amber vases atop amber iridescent cloths. Guests enjoyed music by Staggs DJ and Karaoke and they were given postcards featuring the bride's wedding portraits. The cards were a gift of Jami Ainsworth.
Assisting with the wedding and reception were Kathy Edwards, Mary Montpelier, Dixie Staggs, Tori Edwards, Betty Strickland, Sammie Overbey, Joyce Reeves, Shirley Hoggatt, Lenora Bradford, Linda Hayles and Callie Hayles.
The groom's table was served and assisted by Anna Byrne, Jeannette Britt and Peggy Wilson.
After a wedding trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple will live in Charlotte, NC.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|