Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: ACCS snaps losing streak
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- October 29th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- October 22nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- October 15th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- October 10th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 1st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|ACCS snaps losing streak|
Adams County Christian School snapped a 19-game losing streak and gave Rebel head coach Paul Hayles his first win at his alma mater as AC defeated Prairie View 20-16.
"You really wouldn't know it by the way the kids have been working this week because that's the way they have been working all year," Hayles said. "But that was huge, especially being a district game. It was the first time we've played all four quarters and did well in all facets of the game."
The Rebels forced a fumble at their own goal line to preserve the win at the end of the game.
"We finally had some things go our way," Hayles said.
Brandon Sanders scored on a 1-yard run and 69-yard gallop and finished with 106 yards on 11 carries as the Rebels led 20-14 at halftime.
Bryce Murray's 74-yard punt return set up Christopher Perry's 9-yard touchdown run in the second quarter.
AC hosts Brookhaven Friday.
"They are one of the best teams in the state," Hayles said. "We are going to have to battle and execute well. We just need another good effort ."
The contest is the final home game of the season for the Rebels, who end the year on October 31 with an away game at Rayville against Riverdale.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|