Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Rosa Lee Barker Harper Grayson
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Rosa Lee Barker Harper Grayson|
Funeral services for Rosa Lee Barker Harper Grayson, 85, of Vidalia were held Saturday, January 31, 2009, 2 p.m. at Comer Funeral Home Chapel with Minister John Dickison and Minister John Barker officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park Cemetery under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Grayson was born February 26, 1923, in Rosetta, MS, the daughter of Frank W. and Ruby T. Barker. She passed away Thursday, January 29, 2009, at her residence.
She was a homemaker and a member of Church of Christ in Ferriday. She lived for the Lord and the ladies Bible school class.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, James H. Grayson; and one sister, Maxine Edwards.
Survivors include two sons, Daniel Rogers Harper Sr. and wife, JoAnn, of Vidalia, and Ronnie L. Harper and wife, Angel, of Prarieville; three brothers, Curtis Barker and wife, Norma, of Ferriday, James F. Barker and wife, Mary Ann, of Brookhaven, MS, and J.L. Barker and wife, Hazel, of Harrisonburg; three grandchildren — Rohn, Daniel and Pamela; nine great-grandchildren; and a special nephew, Michael Barker and wife, Janet, of Ferriday.
Pallbearers were Randy George, Mike Barker, Richard Barker, James Barker, Curt Barker and John Austin Barker.
Honorary pallbearers will be Bill Kuhne and Fred Seab.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or a charity of choice.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|