Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Frances B. Osborne
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Frances B. Osborne|
Funeral services for Mrs. Frances B. Osborne, 91, of Vidalia will be held at First Baptist Church of Vidalia on Thursday, February 5, 2009, 11 a.m. with Dr. Ralph Webber and Rev. George Bonner officiating.
Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery in Monroe at 3 p.m. under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia.
Mrs. Osborne was born June 1, 1917 in Baskin to Rosa and Clifton Booker. She passed away Tuesday, February 3, 2009 in Natchez.
She was a resident of Vidalia, a homemaker, and a member of First Baptist Church of Vidalia.
Mrs. Osborne was a native of Baskin, where both she and her husband grew up. The Osbornes were long time residents of Ferriday and for the past 25 years she has lived in Vidalia.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John Scott Osborne, Sr.; parents, Clifton Linwood and Rosa Belle Booker; two brothers, Clifton Linwood Booker, Jr. and John David Booker.
Survivors include sons — John S. Osborne and wife, Ann, of Newton, TX, Robert Osborne and wife, Joan, of Longview, TX, and Gary Osborne and wife, Cynthia, of West Monroe; a daughter, Diane Costantini and husband, Eddie, of Vidalia; sisters — Virgina Smiley of Farmington, MI, and Mary Rose Tucker of New Iberia. She was also survived by 11 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandchild.
Pallbearers will be Jeffery Osborne, Gary Glen Osborne, Jr., Kenneth Osborne, Scott Osborne, Shane Osborne, Doug Page, Lt. Col. James M. McCleskey, Paul Kates and Brandon Eads.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home, Vidalia, from 5 to 8 p.m. today, Wednesday, February 4, 2009.
Memorials may be made to the First Baptist Church of Vidalia.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|