Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Mary Hart Parker Sojourner
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Mary Hart Parker Sojourner|
Funeral services for Mary Hart Parker Sojourner, 86, of Natchez were held Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 11 a.m. at Westminster Presbyterian Church with the Mr. Clyde Ray Webber officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park Cemetery under the direction of Laird Funeral Home.
Mrs. Sojourner was born February 5, 1922, in Natchez, the daughter of Robert Lee Parker Jr. and Ellen Hart Buchanan Parker. She passed away Sunday, February 1, 2009, at Natchez Community Hospital.
She was a member of First Presbyterian Church of Ferriday, where she was a past elder and choir member. She was also a member of Daughters of American Revolution, past member of Good Sams Club and the Pilgrimage Garden Club. She was founder of the Riverland Medical Center Volunteer Program.
Mrs. Sojourner was preceded in death by her husband, Carroll P. Sojourner; and two brothers, Lee Parker III and Ernest B. Parker.
Survivors include one son, Carroll Lee Sojourner and wife, Elizabeth; one daughter, Ellen Hart Depta and husband, Michael Paul; six grandchildren, William Price Sojourner and wife, Josette, Anna Catherine Sojourner, Dr. Brent Buchanan Depta and wife, Heather, Casie Hart Depta and fiancÚ, Thomas Tregre, Amy Hart Little and husband, Chris, and Marcie Jean Carlton and husband, John; 10 great-grandchildren, Talor Little, Parker Depta, Labryn Depta, Mabry Hart Depta, Caroline Hart Carlton, Elizabeth Ann Sojourner, Julie Peters, Desiree Sojourner, Andre Hart Sojourner and Darrion Tregre; and one sister, Ethel Amanda Baker.
Pallbearers were Jackie Sojourner, Milton Rawles, Bobby Parker, John Carlton, Thomas Tregre, Price Sojourner and Chris Little.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Baddour Center, P.O. Box 97, Senatobia, MS 38668 or to a charity of choice.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|