Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Vidalia area teen arrested after setting boy on fire
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Vidalia area teen arrested after setting boy on fire|
The Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office charged a 14-year-old Vidalia area youth today (Friday) with second degree aggravated battery after he allegedly sprayed perfume on a 10-year-old child and then set him afire.
According to CPSO School Resource Officer Lee Ford, the younger boy was spending the night Thursday with the older neighborhood youth and had just barely gone to sleep when the incident occurred at approximately 1:45 a.m. today.
The younger boy awoke screaming and a call was placed to his parents who immediately picked up the child at the neighbors' home and transported him to an area hospital where he was being treated today for serious burns to his face, chest and stomach area. Late this afternoon the child was being transported to a specialized burn unit.
The incident remains under investigation by the Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office.
The names of the two juveniles are not being released due to their ages.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|