Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Goldman announces Ferriday Farm purchase
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Goldman announces Ferriday Farm purchase|
Goldman Equipment Company has announced its purchase of Ferriday Farm, which operates stores in Ferriday and Jonesville.
"We are very excited to be a part of these two communities," said company President Ken Vines. "We've been knowing Ferriday Farm for a long time and have been good neighbors."
He said the purchase was completed on December 13. Ferriday Farm has been in the Schiele family since 1938 when Ed Schiele purchased the dealership.
Neal Condrey, Sales Manager for Goldman, said the Ferriday Farm stores employed 22 and that all will continue to serve the community with Goldman.
Based in Waterproof, Goldman Equipment now has 10 locations, including Newellton, Tallulah, Lake Providence, Bossier City, Natchitoches, Mer Rouge, West Monroe, and now Ferriday and Jonesville.
"Goldman is a family-owned business and our number one focus is taking care of our customers," said Condrey. "Our customers come first."
Vines said that agriculture remains the backbone of the economy.
"Without it, we all would shut down," he said.
Goldman Equipment was found in 1946 by Harry Goldman Jr. The company offers a full line of John Deere equipment, parts and services and its equipment has all of the latest GPS-efficient technology.
"It's amazing what can be done with this technology," said Condrey.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|