Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Annie Mae Wilson Merriett
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Annie Mae Wilson Merriett|
Funeral services for Annie Mae Wilson Merriett, 85, of Clayton were held at Young's Funeral Home on Friday, February 20, 2009, at 10 a.m. with Dr. B.L. Worsham and Rev. Ed Ellis officiating.
Interment followed at Merriett Family Cemetery, Newellton, under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Merriett was born February 22, 1923 in Gorum, LA, and passed away Tuesday, February 17, 2009 in Clayton.
She was a resident of Clayton, storekeeper and owner of Merriett Stop and Shop, and a member of the Church of God, Clayton.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Odis Merriett; father, William Luther Wilson; mother, Bertha Iro Basco Wilson; son, Warren Merriett; and four brothers — W.L., Tommy, Oscar and Grady Wilson.
Survivors include a son, William and his wife, Jeanette, of Clayton; daughters — Jo Ann Coley of Natchez, Doris Worsham and husban d, B. L., of Houston, TX, Katherine Jordan of Clayton, Lillian Watson and her husband, Johnny, of Ferriday, Lola Peterson and her husband, Jimmy, of Jefferson, TX, Jane Netterville and her husband, Richard, of St. Joseph, Sandra LeBlanc and her husband, Mark, of New Orleans; sister, Edith Trevillion of Quitman; brother, Herbert Wilson of Ferriday; and loving care provider, Vera Coats. She was also survived by 22 grandchildren, 41 great grandchildren five great-great grandchildren
Pallbearers were her grandchildren.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|