Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: William 'Bill' Cutrer
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|William 'Bill' Cutrer|
Funeral services for Mr. William Washington "Bill" Cutrer, Jr. 86, of Ferriday, were held at First Baptist Church of Ferriday on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 2 p.m. with Bro. Wayne Gray officiating. Interment followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Cutrer was born June 4, 1922, in Baton Rouge to Eva and William Washington Cutrer, Sr. He passed away Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at Camelot Lesuire Living in Ferriday.
He was a resident of Ferriday for 50 years. Mr. Bill, or "Jr." as he was known while working for Illinois Railroad as a freight conductor, retiring after 42 years of service. He was a member of the First Baptist Church of Ferriday where he served as deacon. He proudly served his country in the U. S. Army Air Corps during World War II.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Rosa Cutrer; son, Marvin Guy Cutrer; father, William Washington Cutrer, Sr.; mother, Eva Wall Cutrer; and sister, Alice Digriolama.
Survivors include son, William Washington Cutrer III of Pineville; daughter, Leona C. Johnson of Cumming, GA; grandchildren — William Washington Cutrer IV, Ashlee Patricia Cutrer, and Michael Gabriel Johnson; brothers — Ed G. Cutrer of Saint Joseph, Howard Cutrer of Eaten, OH, and Bobby Cutrer of Minden.
Pallbearers were family and friends.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|