Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: James Kent Hodges
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|James Kent Hodges|
Funeral services for Mr. James Kent Hodges, 55, of Haughton were held at Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville on Monday, March 2, 2009, at 10 a.m. with Rev. Kenny Grant officiating.
Interment followed at Harrisonburg Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. Hodges was born November 13, 1953 in Abbeville and passed away Friday, February 27, 2009 in Vidalia. He was a resident of Haughton and a paint inspector.
He was preceded in death by his father, Willie Quitman Hodges, Jr.; maternal grandmother, Dollye Bass Malone; and an aunt, Peggy Bass Grant.
Survivors include daughters -- Kristie Jernigan and husband, David, of Haughton, and Hailee Jean Hodges of Jonesville; mother, Patsy Bass Thompson of Haughton; stepfather, Archie Roy Thompson of Haughton; sisters -- Cathy Hodges Dosher, Deborah Barton and husband, Vernon, all of Haughton; aunts -- Ann Cockerham and husband, Ronald, of Jonesville, Elaine Patten and husband, David, of Austin, TX; special friend, Steve Hedrick of Ferriday; three nieces and two great nieces; and a host of cousins and close friends.
Pallbearers were Steve Hedrick, Kenneth Hedrick, David Hedrick, Ricky Bryan, Matthew Whittington and David Carpenter.
Honorary pallbearers were Terry Morace, Bryan Wiley, Phillip Burley and Gary Love.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|