Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Erma H. Parker
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Erma H. Parker|
Funeral services for Mrs. Erma H. Parker, 87, of Natchez formerly of Vidalia, will be held at Young's Funeral Home on Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 10 a.m. with Bro. Pat Horn officiating.
Interment will follow at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday,
Mrs. Parker was born March 5, 1921, in Dry Prong and met her heavenly father on Tuesday, March 3, 2009, surrounded by her loved ones and caretakers at Arnolds Personal Care Home in Natchez. She was a resident of Vidalia, a homemaker, loving child care provider, and she was a member of Wilkinson Memorial Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William N. Parker; father, Albert Archie McClung; mother, Sarah Evelyn McClung; daughter, Patricia Dunn Wright; two granddaughters, Paula Dunn Doughty and Geneva Denise Lillie; two great-granddaughters, Kenzie Taylor Lillie and Jalie Grace Henderson; son-in-law, David E. Lillie, Sr.; brother, Herman McClung; two sisters, Lena Kinnison and Evelyn Kinnison.
Survivors include daughters, Barbara Lillie Horn and husband, Jimmy, of Raleigh, MS, and Donna Lisa Carraway and husband, Mike, of Vidalia; special friend and caregiver, Jackie Fletcher. She was also survived by 10 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and six great-great grandchildren; two sisters, Marie Kinnison and Iva Lee Brazzell; and a brother, Norman McClung.
The pallbearers will be Wesley Cook, Blair Armstrong, Wayne Henderson, David Martin, Dorson Middleton, Kyle Brown, and Cody Brown.
The honorary pallbearers will be David Lillie, Jr., Nathan Lillie, and Paul Dunn.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, Wednesday, March 4, 2009.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|