Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Depta - Tregre
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Depta - Tregre|
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Paul Depta are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Casie Hart Depta to Thomas Wayne Tregre.
The bride-to-be is a graduate of Cathedral High School in Natchez and a graduate of the LSU School of Dentistry where she earned a Bachelor of Dental Lab Technology degree. She is currently employed by LSU School of Dentistry in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New Orleans.
Casie is the granddaughter of the late Carroll Pickett Sojourner and Mary Hart Parker Sojourner of Natchez and the late Tommy Halbert and Jean Halbert of Columbus.
Thomas Wayne Tregre is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Armand Pierre Tregre of Reserve. He is a graduate of Riverside Academy in Reserve. He is currently employed by A Plus Construction in Laplace.
Thomas is the step grandson of Marie McKinney McCarstle and grandson of the late Theodore (Mac) McCarstle of Doloroso and the late Gertie (Polly) McCarstle Cavin of Woodville.
The wedding will be at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 28, 2009, at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Paul Depta with the reception immediately thereafter.
Family and friends are invited.
Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|