Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Braswell - Davis
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Braswell - Davis|
Adrian Sloan Braswell of Ferriday and Michael Stephen Davis of Picayune, MS, were united in marriage Saturday, November 15, 2008, at Ridgecrest Baptist Church with Chris Robbins officiating.
Parents of the bride are Aline and Scott Pepper of Eldorado, AR, and Denny and Carol Braswell of Clayton. The groom is the son of Kathy and Billy Nelson and Craig and Toni Davis, all of Picayune.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Penny and Paul Harrigill, Amber Nugent and Ondrea Robbins. Selections included "Love Me Tender," and "Shine On Us."
Candlelighters were Aline Pepper and Kathy Nelson.
The bride was given in marriage by her father, Denny Braswell.
She wore a beaded white strapless gown by Forever Yours. Her bouquet featured the colors red, white and black and was designed by the bride's mother.
Jessica Cameron of Richland, MS, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Chelsea Braswell of Natchez, Annie Ruth Braswell of Clayton and Trisha Morace of Madison.
Jesse Lynn Braswell of Clayton and Alex Robbins of Hattiesburg, MS were flower girls.
Craig Davis of Picayune served as best man. Groomsmen were Jon Rollins of Hattiesburg and Zack Davis of Picayune.
Usher was Weston Rasco of Madison.
A reception follow at the church.
Hostesses were Pam Toombs of Jackson, MS, and Jerri Ann Rasco of Madison.
Following a wedding trip to Shreveport, the couple has made their home in Clayton.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|