Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Rachel Maxine Pickens
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Rachel Maxine Pickens|
Funeral services for Mrs. Rachel Maxine Pickens, 79, of Ferriday were held at First Baptist Church of Ferriday on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 11 a.m. with Rev. Wayne Gray and Bro Roger Johnson officiating.
Graveside services were held Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 2:30 p.m. at Wintergreen Cemetery in Port Gibson, MS, under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Pickens was born October 12, 1929, and passed away Sunday March 8, 2009, at St. Frances Cabrini Hospital Alexandria. She was a resident of Ferriday, a homemaker, and a member of the First Baptist Church of Ferriday.
She was preceded in death by her father, Troy Travis Pannell; mother, Katie Lilie Hurt Pannell; daughter, Melba Jean Buckles; brother, Duane Pannell; two sisters -- Jamie Cupit and Deltrice Moore.
Survivors include her husband of 62 years, Ray Pickens of Ferriday; daughters -- Sue Hayes and her husband, Owen, of Natchez, Carol Zaricor and her husband, Keith, of Hewitt, TX; sister, Jean Cole of Red Wood, MS; six grandchildren -- Kathy and Scott Bean, Donna Rae and Jacob Alexander, Derek Jones, Courtney Jones, McKenzie Jones and Chloe Zaricor; three great-grandchildren -- Brady Bean, Anna Kate Bean and Maddy Claire Bean.
Pallbearers were Michael Burley, Glenn Petty, Billy Cliburn, Frankie Graves, Curtis Pickens, Sam Ferguson, Charles Sibley, Sonny Champion and Robert Sibley.
Honorary pallbearers were Jack Adams, Bill Colvin and Dr. Huey Moak.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|