Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Leadership program scheduled at Arcade
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Leadership program scheduled at Arcade|
Have you ever wondered what makes a good leader?
Would you like to enhance your leadership skills?
If you answered yes to either one of these questions, then the LSU AgCenter has a class for you: Lead Louisiana.
This 12-hour leadership seminar is an introductory level course with a curriculum to provide educational experiences relative to leadership. There is no cost. The class is designed to increase the leadership knowledge and skills of elected officials, existing and emerging community leaders and volunteers.
Inclusion is vital to the success of this program. Participants should be from all communities in the parish and represent all ethnicities and socio-economic groups.
Sessions will be held at the Arcade Theater in Ferriday on April 28, May 5, May 12 and May 19, 5:30-8:30 p.m. A light meal will be included.
To request an application call Ashley Powell, Extension Agent, or Glen Daniels, County Agent at 318-336-5315; or stop by your local LSU AgCenter Office on the 3rd Floor of the Old Courthouse at 405 Carter Street in Vidalia. Deadline for applications is March 27, 2009.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|