Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Ida J. Coley
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Ida J. Coley|
Funeral services for Mrs. Ida J. Coley, 78, of Clayton were held at Young's Funeral Home on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10 a.m. with Rev. Wayne Gray and Sister Gay Bradford officiating.
Graveside services were held at 3 p.m. on Monday, March 16, 2009, at Oak Grove Cemetery, Oak Grove, with Tim Post officiating under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Coley was born December 11, 1930, and passed away Friday March 13, 2009, at Central Mississippi Medical Center Jackson.
She was a resident of Clayton, a homemaker, and a member of the Baptist Faith.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Travis Monroe Coley; father, Richard Ramshur; mother, Ida Nevada Ramshur; daughter, Ellen Gale Coley; five brothers -- J.H., Ben, Green, Emmett and Bill Ramshur; four sisters -- Ellen Moore, Elma Moore, Verdee Wise, and Irma Ross.
Survivors include sons -- Travis Coley, Jr. of Swartz and Ellis Dale Coley of Clayton; daughters -- Angie Martin and husband, Jacky, of Ferriday, Kathy White and husband, Smokey, of Clayton; nine grandchildren -- Tiffany Ferachi and husband, Keith, Brad Martin, Cory Martin, Kimberly Coley, Jenny Martin, David Ferry, Christopher Clanton, Bucky Coley and D.J. Coley; three step-grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Brad and Cory Martin, Mike, Tim and Buddy Ross, D.J. and Bucky Coley, Hunter Martin, Chase Easley and David Ferry.
Honorary pallbearers were Cliff Starr, Matt Parker and L.M. McEntyre.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|