Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Mary Katherine Caldwell Hill
- 2013 - 347 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Mary Katherine Caldwell Hill|
Funeral services for Mary Katherine Caldwell Hill, 67, of Vidalia were held Monday, March 16, 2009, 2 p.m. at Clayton Pentecostal Church with Rev. Melton Rushing and Rev. Cecil Grantham officiating.
Burial followed at Oakley Cemetery in Gilbert under the direction of Comer Funeral Home.
She was born September 28, 1941, to Lloyd A. and Mary Katherine Caldwell. She passed away Saturday, March 14, 2009, in Ferriday.
Mrs. Hill had been a resident of Concordia Parish since 1973 and was a member of Clayton Pentecostal Church in Clayton. She was a homemaker.
She was preceded in death by her parents; four brothers -- Ira, Aubrey, Jerry Ray and Robert Caldwell; two grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Survivors include her husband, Thomas Otis Hill of Vidalia; seven sons -- Robert Otis Hill and wife, Liz, of Blevins, AR, Steve D. Hill and wife, Priscilla, of Clayton, Ronnie Hill and wife, Margaret, of Wildsville, Freddie Hill and wife, Donna, of Foules, Thomas O. Hill Jr. and wife, Ann, of Pineville, Randy Hill and wife, Donna, of Natchez, and Darlind Hill and wife, Davida, of Winnsboro; three brothers -- Charlie Caldwell of Brookhaven, MS, Roger Caldwell of Arcadia, and Lloyd Caldwell, Jr. of Wisner; three sisters -- Lula Mae King, Shirley Walker, both of Wisner, and Audrey Fay Christopher of Vidor, TX; 24 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Jimmy King, Daniel Christopher, Byron Caldwell, Lloyd Caldwell, L. J. King and Robert Pugh.
Honorary pallbearers were Keith Walker, Jay Christopher, Aubrey Caldwell, Jr., Glen Dale King and Billy Caldwell.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|