Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Sharon Lipsey
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Mrs. Sharon Lipsey, 47, of Monterey, were held at New Era Baptist Church on Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 2 p.m. with Rev. Huey Tarpley officiating.
Interment followed at New Era Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Sharon was born December 9, 1961, in Ferriday and passed away Friday, March 13, 2009, at home with her family by her side.
She was a lifelong resident of Monterey, a homemaker, and a member of the New Era Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Manuel Ernest and Vera Lee Flaherty, Curtis and Mamie Burnette; and a brother, Charles Curtis Burnette.
Survivors include her husband, Jimmy Paul Lipsey of Monterey; son, Leighton Paul Lipsey of Monterey; daughter, Leigha Paige Lipsey of Monterey; parents, Bobby Dean and Nelda Faye Burnette, Sr. of Monterey; sister, Wanda Diane Brignac of Monterey; brothers -- Bobby Dean Burnette, Jr. and wife, Esther, of Many, and Darron Ray Burnette of Monterey; and sister, Tina Marie New and husband, Bill, of Monterey.
Pallbearers were Tim Charrier, Ryan Thompson, Greg Wiggington, Weldon Collins, Andrew Forman and Glenn Lipsey.
Honorary pallbearers were Delane Burnette, Kenneth Burnette, Junior Burnette and Winston Flaherty.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|