Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Minnie Vera Tingle Southern
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Minnie Vera Tingle Southern|
Funeral services for Minnie Vera Tingle Southern, 98, of Ferriday were held at Young's Funeral Home Sunday, June 21, 2009, 2 p.m. with Bro. Don Bush and Bro. Richard Cullum officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Southern was born June 15, 1911, in Polluck and passed away Thursday, June 25, 2009, in Ferriday. She was a resident of Ferriday, a homemaker and a member of Ridgecresst Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, James Lester Southern; daughters, Shirley Ann Drummond and Patsy Ruth Harp; sisters, Gladys Garner and Ima Morgan; father, Henry Monroe Tingle' and mother, Mattie Belle Elkins Tingle.
Survivors include a son, Lester Lynn Southern and wife, JoAnn, of Sallis, MS; daughter, Laveda Sue Eames and husband, Raymond, of Ferriday; sisters, Fannie Spears of Colfax and Ura Lucas of Texas. She was also survived by 15 grandchildren, 27 great-grandchildren and six great-great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were her great-grandsons Tanner Whittington, Tyler Buffington, Raymond Kenneth Eames, Ethan Southern, Corey Southern, and James Austin Diel.
Honorary pallbearers were Larry Whittington, Tommy Barron, Preston Holder, Dick Norwood, Paul Harris and Glen Sharp.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|