Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Annie Louise Daniel Myers
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Annie Louise Daniel Myers|
Funeral services for Mrs. Annie Louise Daniel Myers, 81, of Sicily Island will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 2, 2009, at Sicily Island First Baptist Church with the Bro. Ken Hoots and the Bro. James Gass officiating.
Burial will follow at Highland Park Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the church.
Mrs. Myers was born January 24, 1928, in Sicily Island and died June 29, 2009, at Franklin Parish Medical Center in Winnsboro.
She was a graduate of Sicily Island High School and was a retired homemaker and babysitter. She was a lifelong member Sicily Island First Baptist Church.
Mrs. Myers loved and helped care for many children in the Sicily Island community. "Granny," as she was lovingly called, will be missed by family and a number of friends and loved ones.
Mrs. Myers was married to Walter Ramsey Myers Sr. for 62 years. She was a devoted wife, loving mother and wonderful grandmother.
She was preceded in death by her husband; her parents, Johnnie Biaza and Caly Daniel Sr.; one son, Danny Myers; one brother, Caly Daniel Jr.; and one sister, Erciel Newsom.
Survivors include two daughters, Cecila Hoffman of Ferriday and Johnnye Mae Grubbs and husband, Mitchell, of West Monroe; one son, Walter Myers Jr. and wife, Jackie, of Sicily Island; one daughter-in-law, Alberta Myers of Sicily Island; one sister-in-law, Ruby Davis of Natchez; one brother-in-law, Willie George Myers and wife, Maureen, of Grand Rapides, MI; seven grandchildren, Tish Budemer, Standley Myers and Wendy LeRay, all of Sicily Island, Matthew Myers and wife, Leanne, of Clayton, Nancy Bicker and husband, Jonathan, of San Antonio, TX, Mitch Grubbs and wife, Christie, of Minden, and Chad Grubbs of West Monroe; and six great-grandchildren, Khai Dang of Walker, Jacob and Anna Myers of Clayton, Breanna and Krystal LeRay and Will Budemer, all of Sicily Island.
Pallbearers will be Standley Myers, Matthew Myers, Mitch Grubbs, Chad Grubbs, Jonathan Bicker and Travis Bowlin.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|