Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Mack H. Easom
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Mack H. Easom|
A memorial service for Mack H. Easom, 74, of Midway, TN, is planned for Labor Day weekend.
Mr. Easom was born June 3, 1935, in Doddsville, MS, to Bill and Cleo Easom. He died July 3, 2009, at Life Care Center of Greeneville, TN.
Mr. Easom retired as a chief engineer in the tow boat industry.
He was a member of Lake St. John Community Baptist Church, and was an avid fisherman and hunter.
Survivors include: two sons: Richard Wayne Easom of Oklahoma and Roger Gaston of Ferriday; a daughter: Sherry Matteson of Oklahoma; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren; two sisters and a brother-in-law: Willie and Terry Fitzgerald of Midway and Linda Taber of Little Rock, AR; two brothers and a sister-in-law: John Franklin Easom and Jerry R. and Jan Easom of Arkansas; several nieces and nephews; and a special friend: Angie Dickerson.
He was preceded in death by two sons: Vergil Easom and James A. Easom.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|