Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Volentine - Smith
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Volentine - Smith|
Cynthia Paige Volentine and Thomas Ross Smith, both of Ruston, were united in marriage Saturday, July 11, 2009, at Temple Baptist Church in Ruston with Jason Walsworth officiating.
Music was provided by Margie Hearn.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. David R. Volentine of Ruston. The groom is the son of Drs. Thomas and Nancy Smith of Ruston.
For her wedding, the bride wore an elegant gown of ivory silk chartreuse designed by Vera Wang for Neiman Marcus. The fitted gown was fashioned with an open neckline, which was enhanced by softly gathered English net. At the back, the netting was gathered at her neck by hand rolled velvet flowers. The delicate sash at her waist tied at the back and flowed beyond her chapel length train. She wore a cathedral length veil. She carried an elegant hand tied bouquet of ivory Akito roses.
Leslie Sciafini of Atlanta, GA, was maid of honor. She wore a black Dupioni silk, knee-length dress by Waters & Waters. Her bouquet was a colorful mixture of roses, Gerbera daisies, berries and mums.
Meredith Ham and Paige Stinson, both of Ruston, attended as bridesmaids.
Thomas P. Smith, father of the groom, served as best man. Groomsmen were Jason Smith and Phillip Smith, both of Ruston and brothers of the groom.
Ushers were Davis Bradford of Houston, TX, Andrew Hicks, Andre' Broussard, David Rush and Cole Richardson, all of Shreveport, Jonathan Owens, Rob Owens and Will Green, all of Baton Rouge, and David Volentine of Ruston.
A reception was held at the Squire Creek Country Club.
The wedding cake was five tiers of strawberry cake, cream cheese icing and fresh flowers between each layer.
The groom's cake was a replica of Tiger Stadium.
Following a wedding trip to Atlanta in the Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Ruston where she is owner of Paige Volentine, DDS, and the groom is a student at LSU Medical School.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|