Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Read - MacLean
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Read - MacLean|
Mary Katherine "Kate" Reid and Jared Bowden MacLean, both of Tulsa, OK, were married Saturday, May 2, 2009, at 5:30 p.m. in Orange Beach, AL, with Reverend Charles D. Andrews of Foley, AL, officiating.
Parents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Derrell Reid of Vidalia.
Parents of the groom are Ms. Renae Ross of Hurst, TX, Mr. Ron James of Haskell, OK, and Mr. and Mrs. Jim MacLean of Granville, OH.
Saxophonist Lyle Cooper, of Gulf Shores, AL, provided music for the ceremony.
The bride was given in marriage by her parents and escorted by her father. She wore an Alfred Angelo cocktail length satin dress with a strapless A-line bodice, which was accented with a matching ivory satin bow at the empire waistline. Her hair was adorned with a white Stargazer Lily.
Her ensemble was completed with five special gifts presented to her by her aunts during a bridal luncheon, hosted by the aunts.
Danielle Hammett of Lafayette and Jennifer Reid, sister of the bride, of San Antonio, TX, were maids of honor.
Bridesmaids were Jamie Glisson of Spring, TX, Melissa Hall of Broken Arrow, OK, Leslie MacLean of Keller, TX, and Christine Porter of Broken Arrow.
They wore pale green cocktail-length chiffon dresses with spaghetti straps and corded empire waistlines.
Richard Glisson of Spring served as best man.
Groomsmen were Brandon Hall and Kraig Porter, both of Broken Arrow.
A reception was held at the Phoenix East Reception Room following the ceremony.
Assisting at the reception were Barbara DePrato of Ferriday, Cori DePrato of Baton Rouge, Debra DePrato of Baton Rouge, Cheryl Reid of Conroe, TX, and Susan Vigil of Ferriday, aunts of the bride.
During the reception the toss-away bouquet was presented to Helaina Amadio, grandmother of the groom, in honor and memory of the grandparents of the couple who were not present.
Tim Brown of Robertsdale, AL, provided the music at the reception. The couple will reside in Tulsa.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|