Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Guida - Walker
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Guida - Walker|
Sandra Louise Guida and William Keith Walker of Lake St. John will exchange marriage vows on Saturday, August 1, 2009, six o'clock in the evening at Moro Plantation near Waterproof.
A reception will follow at the plantation home.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Guida of Lake St. John and the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. David F. Miller, Jr. and the late Admiral and Mrs. Luigi Guida.
She is a graduate of University of Louisiana Monroe and is a teacher with Concordia Parish Schools.
The bridegroom-elect is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Myron Ellis Walker of St. Joseph. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. William Lee Walker and the late Mr. and Mrs. Alcus Rushing.
He attended Louisiana State University and is the owner of Walker Construction Company.
Family and friends are hereby invited to attend the wedding and reception.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|