Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Lessley - Dawson
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Lessley - Dawson|
Gerrie Lessley and James Dawson, both of Jonesville, were united in marrige July 7, 2009, at the home of Tommy Crum at Minorca on Old River. Pastor Randy Coleman officiated.
Parents of the bride are Andrew and Linda Clem of Ferriday and the late Katie Clem.
The groom is the son of Maidie Dawson of Ferriday and the late Elmer Dawson.
Avery Michaels provided music for the occasion.
The bride wore an off-white gown with a long flowing train. Her veil was held by a tiara and she carried a bouquet of blue and silver flowers.
Cassie Clem and Amy Nugent of Ferriday were flower girls.
Canaan Harris of Clayton was ring bearer.
A reception followed at the Minorca home. The heart-shaped wedding cake was two tiers in blue and silver. The groom's chocolate cake featured the bride "draggin" the groom.
Hostesses were Kay Williamson, Linda Dawson, Nichole Clem and Jackie Dunnigan.
The couple will make their home in Jonesville.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|