Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Cross - Hammond
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Cross - Hammond|
Laren Virginia Cross of Monterey and Harry Carl Hammond, IV (Carr) of Natchez were married at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May, 23, 2009, at Monmouth Plantation in Natchez with Bro. Clyde Grammon officiating.
Parents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Vance Cross of Monterey. Parents of the groom are Mr. and Mrs. Charles Barnes of Greenwood, and Mr. and Mr. Harry Hammond of Ridgeland.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Sylvia Ritchie, Dave Trout, and Giovanna Little.
The bride was given in marriage by her father, Vance Cross.
She wore a diamond white gown by Allure Bridal with detailed beading on the bodice, scalloped hemline, and train. The strapless gown was made of duchess satin with an organza overlay. The bride's fingertip veil featured a scalloped border with Swarovski crystal accents.
Jessica Ryan of Natchez was matron on honor. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Brallier of Monterey, Jamie Cloessner of Monterey, Chrissy McCandlish of Shreveport, and Megan Paul of Vidalia. They wore floor-length pink satin dresses by Forever Yours.
Elisa Brown of Monterey was flower girl and Mary Olivia Barnes of Greenwood was junior flower girl.
Justin Barnes was best man. Groomsmen were Will Fisackerly of Olive Branch, Joey Geter of Natchez, Mark Hudson of Starkville, and Ryan Wingfield of Natchez.
Ushers were Cliff Randall and Hunter Randall of Monterey, Trey Hester of Memphis, and David-Lewis Hammond of Winona.
Ethan Barnes of Greenwood was ring bearer.
A reception was held at Monmouth following the ceremony.
After a honeymoon in Jamaica, the couple resides in Natchez.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|