Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Baxter - Bonnette
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 1st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Baxter - Bonnette|
Tabitha Baxter and John Mark Bonnette, Jr., both of Ruston, were united in marriage Saturday, May 30, 2009, 11 a.m. at First Baptist Church of Ferriday. Wayne Gray officiated the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy Baxter of Natchez and Paul Baxter of Vidalia. The groom is the son of Sissy Bonnette and Mark Bonnette of Vidalia.
The church setting featured white columns decorated in white and silver with various arrangements and greenery.
Josh Kenney and Landon Kenney served as candlelighters.
The bride was given in marriage by her parents. Her full length white gown featured ruching down the front and corset-style lacing in the back. Her mid-length veil was edged in rhinestones. For her bouquet, she carried an arrangement in white and black.
Candice Short of Vidalia served as maid of honor. She wore a black formal length gown that flowed into a train and carried a bouquet of black and white.
Bridesmaids were Jessica Bonnette of Vidalia, Daniel Carter of Ferriday, Trista Larson of Houston, TX. The were attired in the same manner as the maid of honor.
Kimberly Cowart of Vidalia was flower girl.
Jacob Bonnette, brother of the groom, served as best man.
Groomsmen were Joseph Bonnette of Vidalia, Mitch Atkinson of Houston, and Ben Davis of Vidalia.
Alexis Brown of Natchez was ring bearer.
A reception followed at the church. Decorations included fountains, heart centerpieces with photographs, butterflys and a banner.
The wedding cake was three separate tiers and the groom's cake had a tropical luau theme.
Betty and Tina Jackson of Ferriday assisted at the reception.
Following a wedding trip to Destin, FL, the couple has made their home in Ruston where the groom is employed by the Louisiana Tech Athletic Department.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|