Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Cooper - Gatson
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Cooper - Gatson|
Mrs. Mariah J. Cooper of Waterproof announces the engagement and upcoming marriage of her daughter, Jacqueline Mariah Cooper, to Brandon Ranier Gatson of Farmerville. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Cleothus Gatson of Farmerville.
The event is slated for Monday, September 7, 2009, at the Dunleith Historic Inn in Natchez at four o'clock in the afternoon.
The bride-elect is a graduate of Ferriday High School, Grambling State University, and Kansas State University. She is currently employed with Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS and a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program.
She is the daughter of Jackie Cooper and the granddaughter of the late Dave and Louise Johnson and the late Jeff and Hattie Cooper of Waterproof.
The groom-elect is a graduate of Farmerville High School and Southern University of Baton Rouge. He is currently employed with Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. in Cairo, Egypt.
He is the grandson of Cleo and Emma Jean Gaston, the late Edna Woods Nabors and Prezell Johnson all of Farmerville.
After the wedding and honeymoon, the couple will make their home in Manhattan, KS.
Formal invitations have been sent to guests.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|