Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Bernice Hill Boydstun
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Bernice Hill Boydstun|
Funeral services for Mrs. Bernice Hill Boydstun will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, September 3, 2009, at the 1st United Methodist Church of Natchitoches with Reverend Donald Avery, Reverand Jacklyn King and Reverend James Poole to officiate.
Interment will follow at American Cemetery under the direction of Blanchard St. Denis Funeral Home.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. (today) Wednesday, September 2, 2009, at Blanchard St. Denis Funeral Home.
Mrs. Boydstun, 94, passed away Monday, August 31, 2009. She was born September 5, 1914, to the late Grover C. Hill, Sr. and Mamie (Lagrone) Hill in Archibald.
She was the oldest of 13 siblings. She was an active member of 1st United Methodist Church of Natchitoches and especially enjoyed her participation in the Young at Heart, Lucille Hendricks Sunday school class and being a member of the Eastern Star.
Those left to cherish her memory include two sons, David Boydstun, Sr., an his wife, Carolyn, and Jack Boydstun, Jr., and his wife, Debbie; two daughters, Nelwyn Poole and her husband, Dan, and Betty Sue Carpenter and her husband, Stuart; a sister, Geraldine Hill; four brothers, Eugene Hill, Billy Hill, Tom Hill and Grant Hill; a daughter-in-law, Shirley Woodson Boydstun; 15 grandchildren and 36 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Jackson Benjamin Boydstun, Sr.; her parents; four sisters, Lona McDonald, Anne Grigsby, Mozel Bengtson and Maxine Wiggins; three brothers, Dock Hill, G. C. Hill Jr., and James Hill.
Those honored to be pallbearers will be her grandsons.
Honorary pallbearers will be members of her Sunday school class, Mr. Sonny Evans and her grandsons.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|