Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Peggy Collins Humble
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Peggy Collins Humble|
Funeral services for Mrs. Peggy Collins Humble, 74, of Jonesville, were held at Young's Funeral Home, Jonesville, today, Wednesday, September 9, 2009, at 10 a.m. with Bro. Larry Eubanks officiating. Interment followed at Oak Grove Cemetery, Rhinehart, under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mrs. Peggy was born September 15, 1934, and passed away Sunday, September 6, 2009.
She was a resident of Jonesville, a registered nurse, and a member of the First Baptist Church of Jonesville.
She was preceded in death by her father, Steve L. Collins; mother, Irene Blocker Collins; and a brother, Dale Lavon Collins.
Survivors include her husband of 56 years, Elmer Denzelle Humble of Jonesville; daughters, Judy Irene Humble Franklin of Jonesville, Cheryl Humble Germany of Deville, and Kim Clark and husband, David, of Pineville; son, Kevin Dale Humble and his wife, Toni, Humble of Jonesville; brother, Dr. Ted Z. Collins of Baton Rouge; and a sister, Dolores Wilson of Jonesville. She was also survived by six grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a host of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Jon and Ben Germany, Eddie and David Clark, and Stephen and Chris Humble.
Honorary pallbearers were Bubba and Johnny Wilson and Stephen Collins.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|