Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Nettie Jane Tolbert
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Nettie Jane Tolbert|
Funeral services for Nettie Jane Tolbert, 80, of Ferriday were held today, Wednesday, September 9, 2009, at 12 p.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday with Bro. Glen Harrigill officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Mrs. Tolbert was born August 16, 1929, in Wallace Ridge, the daughter of Edna and Clyde Carter. She passed away Saturday, September 5, 2009, in Ferriday.
Mrs. Nettie was a homemaker and a member of Riverside Baptist Church in Vidalia.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Paul Tolbert Sr.; three brothers, Julius L. Carter Sr., Douglas Carter and Huey Hazlit; two sisters, Laverne Howington Carter and Marie Mullins; and one granddaughter, Tammy Tolbert.
Survivors include, three daughters, Pauline Tolbert Charrier and husband Jessie, Margaret Tolbert Mohon and husband Neil and Inez Tolbert White and husband, David, all of Vidalia; one son, Paul Tolbert Jr., of Angola; nine grandchildren, David White Jr., Mark White, Glen Tolbert Jr., Randy Tolbert, Steve Ray, Kathy Bryant, Buddy Tolbert, Heath Tolbert, Misty White Britt; 13 great-grandchildren and numerous loving nieces, nephews and friends.
Pallbearers were Mark White, Daniel Britt, Randy Tolbert, Darren Smith and Ricky Gibson.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|