Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Brallier - Bryan
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Brallier - Bryan|
Ben and Hazel Brallier of Monterey announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Helen Monique Brallier, to Phillip Asher Bryan of Monterey. He is the son of Kathy and Eddie Boone and Ricky and Rhnea Bryan of Monterey.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Dannie Bell of Monterey, Jacob Hedrick of Ferriday and the late Fred and Geneva Brallier of Ferriday.
She is a graduate of Monterey High School and Louisiana Tech University with a degree in Health Information Administration. She is employed by Rapides Regional Medical Center as a medical coder.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Ms. Velma Tiffee of Monterey, the late M. A. Tiffee, Ms. Peggy Morace of Ferriday, Ms. Katie Bryan and the late Leslie Bryan of New Iberia.
He is a graduate of Monterey High School and attended Texarkana College and LSUE. He is employed as a millwright for Seimen's.
The wedding will take place October 24, 2009, six o'clock in the evening at Lismore Baptist Church. Bro. Stan Wyant will officiate.
A reception will follow at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center.
Family and friends are invited to attend. Invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|