Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: CPSO Task Force arrests area men
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|CPSO Task Force arrests area men|
The Concordia Narcotics Task Force arrested four men Sept. 2 on assorted charges after they attempted to evade deputies, speeding through a residential area of Ferriday.
Lt. Greg Jackson and Sgt. Billy Joe Ratcliff spotted a black Chrysler 300 and a red Chrysler near Concordia and Greathouse streets. A man was standing near the red vehicle, obstructing traffic.
As Jackson and Ratcliff approached, the man allegedly jumped into the black vehicle, which sped away. Officers followed, and reportedly observed a plastic bag being thrown from the vehicle. The bag was later found and contained eight individual bags of marijuana packaged for sale.
Lawrence Washington, 27, 27393 Hwy. 15, Ferriday, obstruction of a public passage, violation of the open container law, obstruction of justice and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
Bobby Sheppard Jr., 26, 109 Crescent Dr., Ferriday, resisting an officer by flight (felony), no driver's license, failure to yield to blue lights and sirens, obstruction of justice, open container violation and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
Lamar Reese, 30, 175 Hwy. 900, Clayton, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, obstruction of justice, open container violation and probation hold.
Johnny Skipper, 27, 200 Kyle Rd., Ferriday, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, obstruction of justice and open container violation.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|