Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Gaubert - Boles
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Gaubert - Boles|
Kenneth and Darlene Gaubert of Gautier, MS, announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Brandi Lynn Gaubert, to Ryan Chad Boles of Vidalia. He is the son of Ronald and Diana Boles.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Kenneth and Shirley Gaubert of Luling and the late Ralph and Alice Tucker of Jacksonville, FL.
She is a graduate of Gautier High School and the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS. She is employed as an administrative assistant for Economic and Industrial Development in Vidalia.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of RV and Juanita Mize and Mrs. Lola Boles, all of Vidalia.
He is a graduate of Vidalia High School and Pearl River Community College in Hattiesburg. He is employed as a sales representative for Sysco Foods in Natchez.
The couple will marry October 3, 2009, six o'clock in the evening at First Baptist Church in Vidalia.
A reception will follow at Monmouth Plantation in Natchez.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|