Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement - Durham - Johnson and O'Quinn
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement - Durham - Johnson and O'Quinn|
Bailey Jones, Zachary Johnson, Ashlynn O'Quinn and Elijah Johnson announce the engagement of their parents, Kristen Corine Durham-Johnson to Byron Ross O'Quinn.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Ferris and Wanda Durham of Ferriday.
She is a graduate of Huntington High School in Ferriday and attended Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. She is employed by Live Oak Nursery in Natchez as a horticulturist.
She is the granddaughter of Wilmer "Buddy" Durham and the late Helen Durham and the late Frank and Ernestine Whittington, all of Ferriday.
The groom-to-be is the son of Jeff and Ella Grace O'Quinn of Natchez.
He attended school in Franklin County.
He is the grandson of the late Thomas O'Quinn and Marie O'Quinn and the late Mr. and Mrs. Rogers.
The wedding will be at 3 p.m., Saturday, October 17, 2009, at Stanton Baptist Church. A reception will follow.
Family and friends are invited.
Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|