Story Archives: Engagement Book - Buseck
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Book - Buseck|
Gary and Gayla Book of Monterey announce the engagement of their daughter, Selena Renee' Book to Justin Craig Buseck, son of Bob and Carol Buseck of Natchez. The bride-to-be is also the daughter of the late Colette Book of Monterey.
She is a graduate of Monterey High School in Monterey and is a graduate of Louisiana Technical College in Ferriday. She is employed by Big River Broadcasting in Ferriday.
She is the granddaughter of Sally and the late Leroy Book of Monterey.
The groom is a graduate of Adams County Christian School in Natchez and is employed by Quality Home Oxygen in Natchez.
He is the grandson of the late Heinz and Floy Buseck of Natchez and the late Clarence and Lorena Filcher of Baton Rouge.
The wedding will be October 3, 2009 at six o'clock in the evening at Calvary Baptist Church in Natchez.
A reception will follow at the Elk's Lodge.
Family and friends are invited. Invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.