Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Balhoff - Ferguson
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Balhoff - Ferguson|
Mr. and Mrs. William E. Balhoff of Baton Rouge announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Stephanie Ann Balhoff, to Jeffrey Dale Ferguson, Jr., of Baton Rouge. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey D. Ferguson, Sr., of Vidalia.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mary Ann Guidry of Lutcher, the late Lewis J. Guidry, Catherine Balhoff of Baton Rouge and the late John T. Balhoff.
She is a graduate of St. Joseph's Academy and Louisiana State University. She is employed as a certified public accountant at Postlethwaite & Netterville CPA's.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Ferguson of Vidalia and the late Fielding and Mary Tucker of Natchez.
He is a graduate of Vidalia High School and Louisiana State University. He is owner of Salsarita's Fresh Cantina.
The couple will marry October 9, 2009, at seven o'clock in the evening at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church in Baton Rouge.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|