Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Fred H. 'Buddy' Andrews Jr.
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Fred H. 'Buddy' Andrews Jr.|
Funeral services for Fred H. "Buddy" Andrews Jr., 62, of Cocoa, FL, formerly of Ferriday, were held Saturday, September 12, 2009, at Patrick Air Force Base Chapel with the Chaplain Jon Bravinder officiating.
Burial followed Monday, September 14, 2009, at Florida National Cemetery under the direction of Atlantic Mortuary in Bushnell, FL.
Mr. Andrews was born March 14, 1947, in Ferriday, the son of Fred H. Andrews Sr. and Helen C. Andrews. He was a retired sergeant from the U.S. Army and and retired from Quikrete as a sales manager. Mr. Andrews was a Baptist.
He was preceded in death by his mother; grandparents, Joseph and Bessie Chapman and Fred and Rosa Andrews; and one brother-in-law, Terry Grant.
Survivors include his wife, Victoria Andrews; two daughters, Penelope Boerner and husband, David, and Natasha Petrie and husband, Joe; his father; six grandchildren, Alesha, Matthew, Julia, Savannah, Samatha and Conner; two sisters, Carol Grant and Cookie Johnson and husband, Nathan; and one brother, Keith Andrews and wife, Kaye.
Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association and St. Jude Children Research Hospital.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|