Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Melba Forman Pennington
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- September 30th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- September 28th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Melba Forman Pennington|
Funeral services for Mrs. Melba Forman Pennington, 68, of Natchez were held at Young's Funeral Home on Friday, September 25, 2009, 2 p.m. with Bro. Russell Crum officiating.
Interment followed at Crane Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Pennington was born December 6, 1940, in Springhill and passed away Wednesday, September 23, 2009, at Vicksburg Hospital in Vicksburg, MS.
She was a resident of Natchez. Mrs. Melba was a registered dietician at Glenburney Nursing Home and taught piano at Monterey High School for many years. She was a faithful member of St. Mary's Basilica in Natchez.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Maxie Allen Forman; daughter, Mary Kathleen Forman; mother, Helen Wilson McCormick; and father, Chancey McCormick.
Survivors include two sons, Mike Forman and Scott Forman, both of Monterey; sister, Lynn Benson and husband, Danny, of Springhill; grandchildren, Tarra Forman of Monterey, and Andrew Forman and wife, Amanda, of Monterey; and one great-grandchild, Michael Andrew Forman of Monterey.
Pallbearers were Bill Crane, Bert White, Lehman Lanehart, Clifford McClure, Tom Baldwin and Andrew Forman.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|