Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Velma Tiffee
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
Funeral services for Velma Tiffee, 74, of Acme were held at Acme Free Methodist Church on Monday, October 5, 2009, at 2 p.m. with Revs. Lloyd Trisler, Wade and Cindy Robinson, and Nathan Clark officiating.
Burial followed at the church cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Tiffee was born November 26, 1934, in Acme and passed away Saturday, October 3, 2009, at Camelot Leisure Living in Ferriday.
She was a lifelong resident of Acme, a homemaker and a member of Acme Free Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents, John Fred and Maggie Pruitt.
Survivors include one son, Terry Tiffee and wife, Angie, of Acme; one daughter, Kathy Boone and husband, Eddie, of Acme; one sister, Addie McCall of Alexandria; five grandchildren, Brad Tiffee, Stacey Greene and A.G., Jennifer Greene and husband Jay, Jeremy Bryan and wife Leslee and Phillip Bryan and wife Monique; six great-grandchildren, Garrett Bryan, Andrew Blount, Laney Greene, McKenna Bryan, Auden Greene and Braden Greene; and a number of nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews.
Pallbearers were Tommy Tiffee, Jay Tiffee, Dan Lipsey, Freddy McCall, Tim Charrier and Nolan TIffee.
Honorary pallbearers were Ricky Bryan, Todd Barrington, Keith Hamilton and David Charrier.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|