Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Sawyer - Archer
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Engagement Sawyer - Archer|
Dean and Chris Sawyer of Whitewater, MO, announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Amber Sawyer, to Marcus Archer, son of Marc and Tana Archer of Vidalia.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Don and Saundra Crader of Marble Hill, MO, and Harold and Jeneanne Huber of Perryville, MO.
She is a graduate of Jackson High School in Jackson, MO, and Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO. She is employed at Woodland Elementary in Marble Hill.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Ivy Ray and Debbie Thornton of Natchez, the late Harold and Marilyn Archer of Vidalia, and the late Robert and Rita Boyte of Natchez.
He is a graduate of Trinity Episcopal Day School in Natchez and Wesley College in Florence, MS. He is currently pursuing a master's degree in Theology from Wesley Biblical Seminary.
The wedding will take place November 7, 2009, at two o'clock in the afternoon at Harmony Congregational Methodist Church in Marble Hill. A reception will follow at the church.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|