Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Opal Gravelle McGaha
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Opal Gravelle McGaha|
Funeral services for Mrs. Opal Gravelle McGaha, 88, of Ferriday were held at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, on Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 10 a.m. with Bro. Preston Holder officiating.
Interment followed at Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Jena under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. McGaha was born April 20, 1921 in Jena and passed away Thursday, October 8, 2009, at Crown Health And Rehab of Natchez. She was a resident of Ferriday, a retired beautician after over 40 years of service, and a member of the Ridgecrest Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her father, Henry David Poole; mother, Nola Neal Poole; husband, Quinton McGaha; brothers, Henry Alton Poole and Johnny David Poole; sister, Aldis Smith; son, Jerry Gravelle; and grandson, Christopher Shawn Edwards.
Survivors include daughters, Kathy Gravelle Edwards and Shirley Cliburn, both of Ferriday; brother, Tommy Poole and wife, Doris, of Liberty, MS; sister-in-law, Frances Poole of Ferriday; sister, Elois Ledingham of Birmingham, AL; grandsons, Stephen Paul Edwards and wife, Michelle, and Collin Avery Edwards, all of Ferriday; great grandchildren, Chance Edwards, Jarred Edwards, Tori Edwards, Brye Edwards and Stephen Crain.
A special thanks to Dr. Barry Tillman and Crown Health & Rehab of Natchez.
Pallbearers were Stephen Paul Edwards, Collin Edwards, Chance Edwards, Jarred Edwards, Tim Poole, Ronnie Poole and Jeffery Poole.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|