Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Robert Roger Reeves III
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Robert Roger Reeves III|
Memorial services for Robert Roger Reeves III "Bob," 61, of Ferriday were held at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Vidalia today, Wednesday, October 21, 2009, at 2 p.m. Father George officiated under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Mr. Reeves was born August 31, 1948, in Natchez and passed away Monday, October 19, 2009, at Rapides General Medical Center.
He was a resident of Ferriday, a farmer, and tree planter. He served his country in the United States Army during the Korean Conflict.
He was preceded in death by his father, Robert Roger Reeves, Jr.; and a nephew, Jack Owens.
Survivors include his wife, Gloria Trisler Reeves of Ferriday; mother, Dorothy Dale Reeves of Vidalia; sons, Robert Roger Reeves IV of Vidalia and Luke Eugene Reeves of Vidalia; daughter, Lucy Elizabeth Keith and husband, James, of Dallas, TX; four granddaughters, Faith Elizabeth Reeves, Sorah Raven Reeves, Scarlett James Keith and Josephine Pearl Keith; brothers -- John and Debbie Reeves of Jonesville, Michael and Virginia Reeves of Monroe, Joseph and Natache Reeves of Grapevine, TX, Noah and Jan Reeves of Rayville; sisters -- Ann and Bruce Faillace of Natchez, Joan and James Lossin of Jonesville, Becky and Johnny Coldiron of Sicily Island, Sarita Holland of Jonesville and Alma and Donnie Melton of Natchez.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to the Kidney Foundation or that a tree be planted in his memory.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|