Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Madilyn Faith Ellis
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Madilyn Faith Ellis|
Funeral services for Madilyn "Madi" Faith Ellis, 7, of Monterey will be held at Monterey First Baptist Church on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11 a.m. with Bro. Gene Lee officiating.
Interment will follow at Monterey First Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Madilyn was born June 25, 2002, in Natchez and passed away Saturday, October 17, 2009, at the Childrens Hospital in New Orleans.
She was a resident of Monterey, attended Monterey High School and was a member of the Monterey First Baptist Church. As in life, Madi continues to give to others by becoming an organ and tissue donor.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother, Ella Rose Davis.
Survivors include her parents, Jason Mark and Danielle Davis Ellis of Montery; two sisters, Jordan Renea Ellis and Victoria Elizabeth Ellis of Monterey; a brother, Mitchell Kain Ellis of Monterey; maternal grandfather, Walter Ernest Davis of Natchez; paternal grandparents, Steve and Carloyn Ellis of Monterey; four uncles --Tommy Wayne, Preston Glen and Bryan Timothy Stephens and Steve Josef Ellis.
Pallbearers will be Tommy Wayne Stephens, Preston Glen Stephens, Bryan Timothy Stephens and Perry Dale Ellis.
Honorary pallbearers will be Steve Joseph Ellis, Roy Stanley and Brian Ballard.
The family will receive friends at Young's Funeral Home, Ferriday, from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, October 21, 2009. and from 9:30 a.m. until service time on Thursday at Monterey First Baptist Church.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to Children's Hospital.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|