Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Gremillion - Thompson
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Wedding Gremillion - Thompson|
Ginny Rebecca Gremillion of Ferriday and Dustin Dwight Thompson of Oklahoma City, OK, were married September 26, 2009, seven o'clock in the evening at St. Mary Basilica in Natchez with the Rev. David O'Connor, Rev. Anthony Dhamaraj and Rev. Louis Sklar officiating.
Parents of the couple are Dr. and Mrs. Maurice Gremillion of Ferriday and Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Lee Thompson of Oklahoma City.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Dr. Patrick Doherty, organist; Kathleen Mackey King, vocalist and cantor; Merisha Townsend Gore, harpist; and Robin Townsend Rutherford, flutist.
The bride was given in marriage by her parents and escorted by her father. She wore an ivory duchess satin gown by Mori Lee. The strapless, sweetheart bodice was adorned with sparkling silver thread embroidery. Hand beaded crystals formed cross over bands accenting the empire waist and satin-covered buttons cascaded down the back of the A-line skirt. A silver thread embroidered motif highlighted the hemline and chapel length train. Her two-tier illusion veil was delicately edged in ivory thread.
Elizabeth Summerskill Milliken of Ferriday was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Christine Whimberg Peer of Monroe, Michelle Lawrence Garvan of Monroe, Elizabeth Maxwell Williams of Monroe, and Charlotte Denton Gage of Tampa Bay, FL. Junior bridesmaid was Madison Carlile Williams of Monroe.
The bridesmaids wore slate luminescent taffeta dresses by Watters and Watters. The strapless, floor length gowns featured a fitted, ruched bodice with a draped v-back.
Elizabeth Ann Garvan of Monroe was flower girl.
Joseph Ray Thompson of Seattle, WA, attended Mr. Thompson as best man. Groomsmen were Jean Maurice Gremillion of Ingleside, TX, Paul Leslie Deeter of Sherwood, AR, Paul Wesson Williams of Monroe and Casey Michael Johnston of Phoenix, AZ. Junior groomsmen was Parker Ethridge Williams of Monroe.
Sabastian Philip Criswell of Monroe was ring bearer.
Program attendants were Amanda Ramsey Ashabranner, Corre Allen Criswell, and Jennifer Bethany Book. Reading at the nuptial mass were Shannon James Gremillion, Tommie Renee' Parker and Mary-Margaret Alwood.
Eucharistic ministers were the celebrants and Martha Junkin Seibert.
Gift bearers were Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Jason Gremillion and family.
A reception was held at the Briars following the ceremony.
The couple will make their home in Maumelle, AR.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|