Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Kenneth Ray Ferguson
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- December 2009 - 147 articles
- November 2009 - 140 articles
- October 2009 - 168 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 28th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- October 26th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- October 20th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- September 2009 - 128 articles
- August 2009 - 109 articles
- July 2009 - 144 articles
- June 2009 - 106 articles
- May 2009 - 115 articles
- April 2009 - 157 articles
- March 2009 - 126 articles
- February 2009 - 132 articles
- January 2009 - 119 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
|Kenneth Ray Ferguson|
Funeral services for Mr. Kenneth Ray Ferguson, 85, of Vidalia were held at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday on Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 2 p.m. with Bro. Ron Ledford officiating.
Interment followed at Lone Pine Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Ferguson was born November 28, 1923, in Drumright, OK and passed away Thursday, October 22, 2009, at St. Dominics Hospital Jackson.
He retired after 34 years with Schlumberger and a member of Calvary Baptist Church. He proudly served his country as a member of the U.S. Navy during WWII aboard the Navy Ship USS Alpine and during the Korean War on Navy Ship USS Shangri-La. He was a loving father and grandfather. He enjoyed spending time with his wife camping and friends they have met throughout the years of traveling.
He was preceded in death by a son, Steven Lee Ferguson; father, Lee Sheridan Ferguson; mother, Ella Mae Prater Ferguson; two sisters, Jean McManus and Janice Steele; and two brothers, Chester Ferguson and Bill Ferguson.
Survivors include his wife of 62 years, Maude Morace Ferguson of Vidalia; son, Jeff Ferguson and his wife Becky of Vidalia; daughter, Joyce Ward and her husband, Phillip, of Conway, AR; daughter, Jo Ann Bumgarner and her husband, Mike, of Vidalia; brother, Donald Ferguson and his wife, Anita, of Meadville, MS; sister, Jeri Holmes of Jackson, MS; granddaughters --Sondra Hemard and husband, Bryan, of Palisade, CO, Stephanie Foster of Conway, and Tish Parker and her husband, David, of Vidalia; grandsons -- Jeffrey Ferguson and his wife, Stephanie, of Baton Rouge, Michael Lee Ferguson and his wife, Wendy, of Vidalia, and Joel Greer of Vidalia; step grandsons -- Adam Bumgarner of Vidalia and Daniel Bumgarner of Atlanta, GA; step granddaughter, Erika Felter and her husband, Joe, of Natchez; great grandchildren -- Jake and Josh Hemard, Avery and Payton Parker, Melissa, Allen and Courtney Foster, Autumn Ferguson, Whitley, Noah, Joseph and Kayleigh Bumgarner; brothers in law -- Pat Patterson of Sugarlott, MS; Doyle Morace of Vidalia, Roy Payton and his son, Mike, of Natchez; sisters in law --Jan Ferguson of Maryland, Lovine Morace of Monterey; and he loved and was loved by many, many nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Jeffrey Ferguson, Michael Ferguson, Joel Greer, Darryl Morace, Joey Merrill, and Dan Merrill.
Honorary pallbearer was Mike Payton.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|